If you are looking for a place to play for the day, check out our 3 favorite playspaces and how they are keeping your family safe!
Our number one priority is the health/safety of our guests and staff. Although at this time (Phase 4) we can accommodate up to 45 guests indoors, we have decided to limit our play area to 6 families in order to reinforce social distancing. Reservation is now required for all play sessions in order to limit guests. Please call to inquire about same day availabilities.
Below are our new safety protocols:
How do we keep our space clean and safe?
- Professional cleaning and disinfecting of our entire space.
- Frequent sanitization and disinfecting of play area, dining areas and restrooms. Our space has always used Ecolab peroxide multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant which is an EPA approved disinfectant and commonly used by hospitals and nursing homes due to its 45 second kill time of noroviruses.
- Addition of the RabbitAir MINUSA2 HEPA Air Purifier. HEPA purifiers are clinically proven to clean the air of 95% of pollutants including viruses up to 0.1 microns.
- Contactless temperature and wellness checks of all staff at the beginning of each shift.
- All staff including pro-play specialists are required to wear masks at all times.
- All dining tables are 6-8 feet apart.
- Installation of plexiglass barriers in front of all counters and customer interface stations.
Added Safety Precautions in the Play Area:
- Online registration and health screening prior to play session in order to reduce crowding in the reception area.
- During check in temperatures will be taken (using infrared contactless thermometers) from both children and adults. All guests with temperatures above 100.3 will be asked to return on another day and will be given full credit to use when returning.
- Mandatory hand sanitization before and after entering the play area. We have added a dual hand washing sink outside of the restroom area to provide more opportunities to stay clean and safe.
- Rearrangement of toys in the play area to promote social distancing.
- Frequent interchange of toys after each play session.
- All guests will be offered a “Clean Me” bag where parents can easily place soiled toys (i.e. toys placed in ones mouth) so that these items are quickly separated and can be later disinfected by staff.
- Adults are required to wear masks. All children over 3 years of age will be strongly encouraged to wear masks. Our staff will use positive reinforcement and prompting to motivate children to keep them on! It is our belief that children will benefit from the practice and experience of wearing masks indoors, as they will be required to wear masks when in school or other social settings. We understand that some children may have challenges doing this including those with sensory or special needs. We’re here to help!
– If your child is not toilet trained or needs bathroom assistance, staff will alert you that your assistance is required. Social Play Haus staff will not handle diaper changes to maintain a safe watch over the other children.
For the safety of all of our guests we have limited the number of children and caretakers in our facility.
We will be operating in play sessions everyday Please check the site to reserve open play times.
We are leaving ample time between play sessions to sanitize and disinfect, the play area will close when the session is over for our staff to deeply clean.
We strongly encourage reserving your play spot via the link below.
Drop in play will be welcome if space is available.
REMINDER: ALL GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR SOCKS IN THE PLAY AREA. ADULTS WILL NEED FACE COVERINGS, CHILDREN DO NOT BUT ARE ENCOURAGED TO DO SO OVER 3.
Reserved play times, one family at a time, book on their website. Time is left between families to sanitize.