Mornings are crazy in our house- so I like to have healthy grab and go options available. These protein packed blender muffins from Happy Healthy Mama are a family favorite. They’re quick, easy, customizable, gluten free & have no added sugar! Make them ahead of time so theres one less thing to in the morning and you can focus on getting caffeinated!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons honey, agave nectar, or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Any mix-ins: chocolate chips, nuts, seeds, veggies, etc
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil and set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth. Add in any mix-ins after blending.
- Fill each muffin cup until it is 3/4 full. Turn heat down to 350 degrees. Bake in the preheated oven until the muffins are cooked through, approx 15 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool completely before removing from the muffin pan. Enjoy!
Muffins will dome up while cooking but may flatten while cooling, thats ok!