Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
20th Annual Long Island Garlic Festival
September 18 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until September 18, 2022
20TH ANNUAL LONG ISLAND GARLIC FESTIVAL
It’s Been a Stinkin’ Long Garlicky Time!
2022 DATES: TWO WEEKENDS! SEPT 10-11 & SEPT 17-18, 10AM-6PM
- BUY TICKETS NOW! NEW: Reserve VIP Seating areas!
- JUNIOR GARLIC IRON CHEF! Win $100! 1 pm both Sat and Sun for teams of kids ages 10-17! Click here to find out more and enter!
- Garlic Eating Contest Registration HERE!
- VENDOR FORMS AND SIGN UP HERE
WHAT: Long Island’s ONLY Garlic Festival, an all-day celebration of the wonders of “Garliciana,” with festival vendors featuring a wide variety of garlic inspired foods, crafts, music and just plain garlic to eat and plant.
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS! Were you at our 1st Garlic Fest in 2003? We have something special for you, stay tuned! Are you 20 years old? FREE ADMISSION for those born in 2003. Prize Giveaways Every Hour on the 20 minute mark! And more 20-something celebrations.
LOCATION: Garden of Eve Organic Farm & Market, 4558 Sound Avenue, Riverhead, Long Island. Located at Northville Tpke (Rt 43) x Sound Avenue. Directions: GardenOfEveFarm.com or 631-722-8777 x 1.
ADMISSION includes all activities, Fun Fields play area, unlimited hayrides, farm animals, bounce pad, slides, kart track, contests, live music, and so much more.
- All Access Admission $10.95 pp after 12 pm, $5 10am-12pm
- Senior Discount (over 65) $5 only all day, free admission 9am-10am.
- children under 2 free